If you chose to register with MK Brazil we will only contact you in relation to services and information which we believe meet your requirements and this information will come to you via our marketing communications sent to the email address you provided.
If you do not wish to be contacted by us in this regard, you can opt out by following the instructions within the marketing communication – just click unsubscribe and follow the instructions given. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
If you choose to register with MK Brazil for one or more of our services, we may need you to provide personal information to allow us to provide that particular service.
For example, you may need to provide the following information:
• Email address
• Telephone number
• The nature of the services required
In addition to providing this information at the initial point of contact, and if you choose to correspond further with us through email or by phone, we may retain the content of your communications together with phone numbers, email addresses and our responses, as required by the Data Protection Acts. We retain this information solely for the purpose of providing you with the relevant required services.
MK Brazil works to protect the confidentiality and security of such information it obtains in the course of business. Access to such information is limited and policies and procedures are in place designed to safeguard the information from loss, misuse and improper disclosure.
• We hold data to identify you or your company, name address and contact details.
• We may hold any information about your Company/Business/Services.
• We may hold financial information relating to bank accounts in relation to paying your fees.
• We will retain and process any personal data you supply to us only for the reasons listed below:
• We have a contract for Services.
• You have agreed or given explicit consent to the using of your data in a specific way and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
• Used for our legitimate interests such as managing our Services including providing you with information.
• Under legal obligation.
• In relation to a service that is relevant and related to your query
• For anti-money laundering / anti-fraud purposes
• To respond to any questions or queries that you send to us
• To obtain feedback on your dealings with our company
• To provide you with information on relevant services available to you
• To send you service industry related newsletters and information
• To send you relevant event invitations
If you do not wish to receive correspondence by email at any stage please email email@example.com with the subject line “opt out of all communications.”
• Third parties with whom we need to share your information for the purpose of administrating your contract.
• Statutory or regulatory bodies including central and local government, and law enforcement authorities under disclosure orders or other relevant regulations.
How long we hold your data is subject to legislation and regulatory rules we must follow. Usually this means that we hold your data while we use your services and for a period thereafter in line with our records retention and destruction policy.
We will keep your information safe and secure and below are some of the methods we use to do so:
• All computers and information systems used by our staff are only accessible by personal passwords
• Emails are set at the highest level of encryption
• Staff only access client information that it is relevant to their job role
• A clear desk policy is implemented at night
• We have shredding facilities for all personal information
• MK Brazil have in place a data retention policy and adhere to the Data Protection Acts regulation of the “right to be forgotten”
Under the Data Protection Acts, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, you have the right to access, rectify, restrict or erase your data, you have the right to object to the processing of your data as well as the right to data portability, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we do make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. Each time you use this website, the then current Privacy Statement will apply and you should review it each time you use the website to satisfy yourself that you are happy with it. If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
64 O’Connell Street
This Cookie Notice is part of our Privacy Statement. MK Brazil respects the privacy of all visitors to our website. Similar to other commercial websites and in order to provide you with a more personalized and responsive service our website utilises a standard technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please be aware that some parts of this site may not function properly if you decline our cookies.